"I’m finding your podcasts so inspiring. I’ve lost 6.6 kg already by changing my diet, 30 min walk most days & priority sleep. You had me with “choosing a diet that works for you”! I found you, became inspired & starting taking care of myself. Thank you, Orlena" Happy podcast listener
91. How to Balance Screen Time Limits for Kids for a Calm and Healthy Family Life Interview with Dr Tara Egan
90. 3 Easy Ways to Connect with Your Kids so They Grow Up Fit and Fabulous Interview with Kristina Campos
89. EFT. A simple tool to help you relax and reduce stress Interview with Kate Moryoussef, EFT coach
88. How a Tidy House Helps You Stay Fit and Fabulous Interview with Lisa Zarwrotny from Positively Productive
86. Discover how Punam Transformed her Life and Now Feels Younger Interview with Punam Saxena
85. Two of the most important lessons you’ll learn about kids and how to stop shouting and tantrums Interview with Natasha Tiwari
83. How to stop siblings fighting so you can enjoy a calm family life interview with Rachel Bailey
81. My Proven Method to Introduce New Foods to Kids Without the Fuss with Dr Orlena
80. My Proven Method to Teach Kids Healthy Eating Without the Fuss with Dr Orlena
76. How to Retrain Your Brain to Lead an Amazing Life Interview with Dr Jay LaGuardia
75. 9 Easy Healthy Living Tips that will Transform Your Life Interview with Tami Ross, Dietician.
67. How to Educate Your Kids in Lockdown (and Enjoy it). Interview with Karyn Tripp from Teach Beside Me.
66. How to Start Crafting with Kids in Lockdown. Interview with Maggy from Red Ted Art.
61. How to Lose Weight After the Menopause. Interview with Dr Sally Norton
56. The Benefits of a Plant Based Diet with Dr Harriet Holme Interview with Dr Harriet Holme
54. How Not to Die
50. How Hormones Affect Weight Loss Interview with Lisa HIssock
48. How to Easily Incorporate Movement into your Day with Katy Lush Interview with Katy Lush
38 and 39. Weight Loss and Understanding Metabolism Interview with Dr Stefanie Fein
36. Everything You Need to Know About Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Interview with Jamie the PCOS coach
32. Everything You Need to Know About Your Biome Interview with Lisa Kilgour
31. Health Benefits of Olive Oil Interview with Doctor and Professor Miguel Ángel Martínez
28. Everything You Need to Know About Perimenopause, Menopause and Post Menopause Interview with Dr Anna Garrett
27. How to Avoid Osteoporosis Interview with Dr Jo Bayley
25. Everything You Need to Know About Sleep. Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
23. What is Mindful Eating and How Can It Help Me? Interview with Catherin Russo Epstein
22. Everything You Need to Know About Gluten with Dr Ashvy Bhardwarj Interview with Dr Ashvy Bhardwarj
19. Diabetes and Prediabetes - 5 Simple Steps to Let Go of Your Fears Interview with Julie Doan
16. How to Love Your Life Without Alcohol Interview with Rebecca Weller
13. Reducing Your Risk of Cancer Through Lifestyle With Dr Mhairi Morris Interview with Dr Mhairi Morris
11. Reducing Your Risk of Cancer Through Diet with Dr Mhairi Morris Interview with Dr Mhairi Morris
9. Coping With Stress. Interview with a Psychiatrist Interview with Dr Marianne Van Den Broek
5. How to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease with Lifestyle with Dr Zarrin Shaikh, Cardiologist Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
4. How to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease with Diet with Dr Zarrin Shaikh, Cardiologist Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
How creating your dream healthy life helps you feel fit and fabulous on "My Steps to Sobriety".
Dr Orlena's Health Advice for Mothers on the Yogi MD podcast.
Real Talk Podcast with Coach Valery Malone: Leading a Healthy Life and Feeling Fit and Fabulous with Dr Orlena Kerek
Doctor Me First: Episode 84 Fit and Fabulous With Dr Orlena Kerek
Highway to Health Show: Episode 17 Prioritise Yourself
The Get Foxy Show: Healthy Live style Living
The Wealth Nation: How Busy Mums Can Prioritise Self Care
Room to Grow: Genetics vs Environment and the Impact of Choice
AT Parenting Survival: Talking all about Self Care.
Health and Wellness University: Wellness Tips from Spain.
Magnificent Midlife: Living with kids under lockdown.
The Ambitious Mum Podcast: How To Stay Calm When The World Has Changed.
The Ambitious Mum Podcast: Fit and Fabulous, and Yes, Still a Mom.
Losing Weight to Gain Control: Fit And Fabulous Weight Loss With Dr. Orlena Kerek.
Dr Orlena is a health coach. She helps busy mums go from "I can't lose weight" to feeling fit and fabulous. Find out more about her here.