Index of Fit and Fabulous Podcasts and Blog Posts
"I’m finding your podcasts so inspiring. I’ve lost 6.6 kg already by changing my diet, 30 min walk most days & priority sleep. You had me with “choosing a diet that works for you”! I found you, became inspired & starting taking care of myself. Thank you, Orlena" Happy podcast listener
Fit and Fabulous Podcasts
120. How to Make Change Easy to Feel Fit and Fabulous
119. How Mindful Eating Can Help you Stop Overeating
118. Helping Kids with Big Emotions with Meaghan Jackson
117. How to Stop Overeating When You're Stressed
116. How to Stop Overeating at Dinner Time and Night Time
115. How to Stop Overeating and Overcome the Fear of Hunger
114. How to Stop Overeating
113. Teaching Our Fussy Kids Health Eating Without the Stress
112. How to Stop Looking at Your Phone So Often
111. How to Live a Long and Healthy Life For Busy Mums
110. How to Create a Routine that Includes "Me Time"
109. How Self Care is the Key to a Healthy Family Interview with Ree Johnson
108. 3 Easy Steps to Your Health and Weight Goals for Busy Mums
107. Why you should get a Sports Watch
106. 3 Simple Steps to Combat Emotional Eating Interview with Brianna Wilkerson
105. How to Make Healthy Living Easy if You're Super Busy
104. Is your health really a top priority?
103. How to Find Time To Exercise as a Busy Mum
102. How to have a Fun and Healthy Holiday Season
101. What Should I Eat to Lead a Long and Healthy Life? Interview with Dr Alan Desmond
100. How Creating Emotions Can Help You Feel Fit and Fabulous
99. How to Manage Stress to feel Fit and Fabulous
98. How Emotional Wellness Can Help you Live your Amazing Life
97. One Thing You Need to Do To Live Your Healthy and Amazing Life
96. Healthy Eating in Pregnancy Interview with Dr Harriet Holme
95. How Stephen Transformed his life to Fit and Fabulous by giving up Alcohol
94. One Unknown Fact about your Brain to Help you make Healthy Changes that Stick so you can Lose Weight, get Healthy and feel Fit and Fabulous
93. How you and your family can feel fit and fabulous without having to think about its
92. How Chinthi Lost 25kg and Transformed her Life to Fit and Fabulous
91. How to Balance Screen Time Limits for Kids for a Calm and Healthy Family Life Interview with Dr Tara Egan
90. 3 Easy Ways to Connect with Your Kids so They Grow Up Fit and Fabulous Interview with Kristina Campos
89. EFT. A simple tool to help you relax and reduce stress Interview with Kate Moryoussef, EFT coach
88. How a Tidy House Helps You Stay Fit and Fabulous Interview with Lisa Zarwrotny from Positively Productive
87. Is the Fit and Fabulous Family Program right for you?
86. Discover how Punam Transformed her Life and Now Feels Younger Interview with Punam Saxena
85. Two of the most important lessons you’ll learn about kids and how to stop shouting and tantrums Interview with Natasha Tiwari
84. How Every Family can make Breakfast Healthy and Easy Even If You're Super Busy
83. How to stop siblings fighting so you can enjoy a calm family life interview with Rachel Bailey
82. The Unbelievably Easy Way to Nurture Healthy Habits for Kids So They Grow Up Fit and Fabulous with Dr Orlena
81. My Proven Method to Introduce New Foods to Kids Without the Fuss with Dr Orlena
80. My Proven Method to Teach Kids Healthy Eating Without the Fuss with Dr Orlena
79. How to Keep Going When the Scales aren't Going Down
78. Creating Healthy Habits to Keep the Weight Off for Women Over 40
77. How to Combat Frustration and Achieve Your Health Goals
76. How to Retrain Your Brain to Lead an Amazing Life Interview with Dr Jay LaGuardia
75. 9 Easy Healthy Living Tips that will Transform Your Life Interview with Tami Ross, Dietician.
74. How your Identity Affects your Happiness
73. Being Grateful for Now
72. Healthy Fats to Support Your Weight Loss Goals
71. How to Create an Exercise Routine You Love
70. Rethinking Hunger to Help you Lose Weight
69. Keeping Your Spirits Up
68. Living with Anxiety and Uncertainty
67. How to Educate Your Kids in Lockdown (and Enjoy it). Interview with Karyn Tripp from Teach Beside Me.
66. How to Start Crafting with Kids in Lockdown. Interview with Maggy from Red Ted Art.
65. Combating Boredom Eating During Lockdown
64. Thriving in Lock Down With Kids
63. The Simple System that Keeps Kids Happy and Helps you Shed the Pounds
62. 10 Fantastic Healthy Living Resources
61. How to Lose Weight After the Menopause. Interview with Dr Sally Norton
60. Combating Carbohydrate Cravings
59. Combating Self Sabotaging Behaviour
58. Creating Positive Thoughts
57. How to Get Out of a Negative Rut
56. The Benefits of a Plant Based Diet with Dr Harriet Holme Interview with Dr Harriet Holme
55. Getting Started With Self Care, Healthy Eating and Weight Loss
54. How Not to Die
53. How To Start Healthy Eating Habits
52. One Simple Tool for Happiness
51. How to Lose Weight and Cook for Your Family
50. How Hormones Affect Weight Loss Interview with Lisa HIssock
49. The Benefits of Deep Breathing
48. How to Easily Incorporate Movement into your Day with Katy Lush Interview with Katy Lush
47. One Easy Way to Change the Way you Eat
46. 3 Easy Nutritional Steps To Weight Loss and Healthy Eating
45. The One Thing You Need to Do To Lose Weight and Lead a Healthy Life
44. Weight Loss and Healthy Living with the Med Style Diet
43. How to Lose Weight and Lead a Healthy Life By Changing Your Identity
42. How Gratitude Can Help You Lose Weight and Lead a Healthy Life
41. How to Create Healthy Habits to Support Your Weight Loss Goals
40. Mindset is the Key to Weight Loss
38 and 39. Weight Loss and Understanding Metabolism Interview with Dr Stefanie Fein
37. How to Plan Your Week to Help Your Weight Loss Goals
36. Everything You Need to Know About Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Interview with Jamie the PCOS coach
35. Letting Go Of Anger Part 2
34. How to Increase Your Self Worth and Self Esteem
33. How to Lose Weight With Intermittent Fasting
32. Everything You Need to Know About Your Biome Interview with Lisa Kilgour
31. Health Benefits of Olive Oil Interview with Doctor and Professor Miguel Ángel Martínez
30. 3 Easy Steps to Sustained Weight Loss
29. Why Can't I Lose Weight?
28. Everything You Need to Know About Perimenopause, Menopause and Post Menopause Interview with Dr Anna Garrett
27. How to Avoid Osteoporosis Interview with Dr Jo Bayley
26. How to Be Like Your Skinny Friend Who Can Eat Anything
25. Everything You Need to Know About Sleep. Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
24. Lessons From Treats and Overindulgence
23. What is Mindful Eating and How Can It Help Me? Interview with Catherin Russo Epstein
22. Everything You Need to Know About Gluten with Dr Ashvy Bhardwarj Interview with Dr Ashvy Bhardwarj
21. How to Handle Other People's Judgement of You
20. How to Eat 30g of Fibre A Day
19. Diabetes and Prediabetes - 5 Simple Steps to Let Go of Your Fears Interview with Julie Doan
18. What I Teach: The Core Points of My Teaching
17. How to Lead an Amazing Life
16. How to Love Your Life Without Alcohol Interview with Rebecca Weller
15. How to Create Habits that Serve You. And Help You Live a Healthy, Amazing Life
14. How Magic Words Change Your Actions
13. Reducing Your Risk of Cancer Through Lifestyle With Dr Mhairi Morris Interview with Dr Mhairi Morris
12. How to Make Big Changes
11. Reducing Your Risk of Cancer Through Diet with Dr Mhairi Morris Interview with Dr Mhairi Morris
10. Why Your Health Is a Powerful Reason to Lose Weight
9. Coping With Stress. Interview with a Psychiatrist Interview with Dr Marianne Van Den Broek
8. Stress Incontinence and How to Fix your Weak Pelvic Floor
7. Health Benefits of Exercise. And How to Get Started
6. 7 Easy Things that You Can Do To Lose Weight
5. How to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease with Lifestyle with Dr Zarrin Shaikh, Cardiologist Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
4. How to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease with Diet with Dr Zarrin Shaikh, Cardiologist Interview with Dr Zarrin Shaikh
3. Meditation for Beginners
2. Letting Go of Anger (And Learning to be Calm and Happy)
1. The Health Benefit of the Mediterranean Diet
What it's like to have a Weight Loss Coach
Top 10 Fit and Fabulous Podcasts
5 Easy and Healthy Swaps for Soda
Should I Exclude all Carbohydrates and go Gluten Free?
What is Mindful Eating and How Does It Help me Lose Weight?
Healthy Eating Over the Holidays. Getting the Balance Right.
How to Eat Chocolate in a Healthier Way
Understanding Hunger and Losing Weight
How to Use Your Prefrontal Cortex to Make Changes
Why Bother to Eat a Healthy Diet
Day 1 of the 5 Day Change Challenge
Day 2 of the 5 Day Change Challenge
Day 3 of the 5 Day Change Challenge
Day 4 of the 5 Day Change Challenge
Day 5 of the 5 Day Change Challenge
Bespoke Retreat with Dr Orlena, Coast Brava
21 Autumn Vegetables to help Weight Loss
The Easiest Pelvic Floor Exercise Ever
5 Easy Tips for Successful Weight Loss for Women After 40
Baked Red Cabbage with Blackberries Recipe
Baked Butternut Squash With Sage
Podcasts Dr Orlena has Appeared On
Creating Healthy Habits on the Sweetest and Toughest Job Podcast.
How creating your dream healthy life helps you feel fit and fabulous on "My Steps to Sobriety".
Dr Orlena's Health Advice for Mothers on the Yogi MD podcast.
Real Talk Podcast with Coach Valery Malone: Leading a Healthy Life and Feeling Fit and Fabulous with Dr Orlena Kerek
Doctor Me First: Episode 84 Fit and Fabulous With Dr Orlena Kerek
Highway to Health Show: Episode 17 Prioritise Yourself
The Get Foxy Show: Healthy Live style Living
The Wealth Nation: How Busy Mums Can Prioritise Self Care
Room to Grow: Genetics vs Environment and the Impact of Choice
AT Parenting Survival: Talking all about Self Care.
Momables Radio: Raising Healthy Eaters and Feeding Kids a Healthy Diet
Health and Wellness University: Wellness Tips from Spain.
Magnificent Midlife: Living with kids under lockdown.
The Ambitious Mum Podcast: How To Stay Calm When The World Has Changed.
The Ambitious Mum Podcast: Fit and Fabulous, and Yes, Still a Mom.
Losing Weight to Gain Control: Fit And Fabulous Weight Loss With Dr. Orlena Kerek.
Dr Orlena is a health coach. She helps busy mums go from "I can't lose weight" to feeling fit and fabulous. Find out more about her here.