Most kids don't eat healthy foods by choice. The good news is we have the whole of their childhood to teach them healthy eating habits. Taking a step back and looking at the big picture allows up to create habits so that healthy eating for the whole family is easy and fun.
- How to present healthy foods so your kids choose to eat them which means no more meal time battles
- Create a healthy routine so you don’t have to think about it which means healthy eating comes naturally
- How to easily teach your kids healthy eating habits so they love healthy eating and grow into adults with healthy habits
- Why your healthy eating is the key to teaching your kids healthy eating without the fuss
The most important things is to model healthy eating and living yourself. Kids earn by copying. If they grow up in a household with healthy habits, they'll naturally develop healthy habits.
Pressuring your kids to eat will normally result in meal time battles.
Here's why I don't recommend pressuring kids to eat:
1. Start by taking a step back. Looking at over all diet.
3. Pay attention when eating
4. Portion sizes
5. Lots of vegetables and variety
6. Not emotional eating
Dr Orlena's Healthy Eating System: https://www.drorlena.com/healthy-family-meal-plan
Healthy Kids and Mum Bundle: https://www.drorlena.com/offers/rRfVxzGM/checkout