FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Smash your 2023 weight loss goals with Dr Orlena
In a proven and healthy way.
- You didn't reach your goals in 2022. You're frustrated and disappointed. But ready to pick yourself up and make 2023 amazing.
- OR you did reach your goals in 2022 and now you want to reach THE END GOAL!
- You want 2023 to be THE year you reach your weight loss goal AND STAY THERE!
- You want to lose weight in a natural way (aka healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle).
- You can’t face the misery and failure of yet another diet, but you really want a slimmer body and a happier life.
- You've tried everything and nothing seems to work like it used to. You're tired, frustrated and overwhelmed.
- You want to create a healthy way of living so the weight falls off naturally and you enjoy the journey.
- You want to increase your energy levels in a natural way (leading a healthy life).
- You know you're heading for a medical problems if you don't turn your life around right now.
Weds Dec 21st 2PM EST
Learn how to create a goal that you 100% believe you can achieve.
PLUS EXCITING GIFT FROM DR O FOR PEOPLE WHO TURN UP LIVE!!
Enter your name and email to save your seat for the free training
Can't attend? Sign up anyway to get the replay
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hello I'm Dr Orlena
I trained as a pediatric doctor in the UK. Now I'm a health coach, author and host of the Fit and Fabulous podcast.
I help busy and driven women:
- overcome emotional eating,
- go from fatigued to thriving,
- achieve a 10-50lbs weight loss naturally
- so they feel amazing and lead a long and healthy life.
And for it to be easy and fun!
"When I feel the urge to grab chocolate or another treat just because I'm feeling emotional, I'm choosing other kinds of self care instead and it's working! I'm also no longer overeating since we talked about overeating and fear."
"My boss told me I'm looking skinny!"
"Dr. Orlena has helped me fine-tune my eating habits, so that I can naturally incorporate healthy choices as lifelong habits and prevent myself from regressing into old bad habits of emotional eating. Her techniques are simple to use, but powerfully effective. "