FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP WITH DR ORLENA
This workshop is for you if:
- You suppress and control your emotions with food.
- You're fed up with finding yourself eating food you don’t want and don’t need, for reasons you don’t fully understand.
- You know there is a better way to eat and a better way to feel.
- You want to lose weight.
- You want to change the way you eat.
- You want to change your relationship with food.
- You want to maintain a healthy weight.
- Food helped you to get through bad times in the past, but you now want to find a better way to feel good.
- You can’t face the misery and failure of yet another diet, but you really want a slimmer body and a happier life
End Emotional Eating Workshop
SIGN UP FOR REPLAY (NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP COMING SOON!)
From emotional eating from stress (or any other emotion)
To fixing your relationship with food, watching the weight fall off, increasing your energy levels and LOVING YOUR LIFE!
Enter your name and email to save your seat for the free training
Can't attend? Sign up anyway to get the replay
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Do You Turn to Food for Comfort?
You're fed up with finding yourself eating food you don’t want and don’t need, for reasons you don’t fully understand.
You want to be healthy and get the body you want but you know you need to change your relationship with food.
You'll learn how to transform your life once and for all:
- Why emotional eating isn't your fault.
- Dr O's 3 step solution to emotional eating.
- Simple strategies you can start today!
You'll leave with a clear plan to eliminate emotional eating.
Hello I'm Dr Orlena
I trained as a pediatric doctor in the UK. Now I'm a health coach, author and host of the Fit and Fabulous podcast.
I help busy and driven women:
- overcome emotional eating,
- go from fatigued to thriving,
- achieve a 10-50lbs weight loss naturally
- so they feel amazing and lead a long and healthy life.
And for it to be easy and fun!
"When I feel the urge to grab chocolate or another treat just because I'm feeling emotional, I'm choosing other kinds of self care instead and it's working! I'm also no longer overeating since we talked about overeating and fear."
"My boss told me I'm looking skinny!"
"Dr. Orlena has helped me fine-tune my eating habits, so that I can naturally incorporate healthy choices as lifelong habits and prevent myself from regressing into old bad habits of emotional eating. Her techniques are simple to use, but powerfully effective. "