Empowering you! A whole person approach to wellness and living your best life. Attend free July 15-19 or purchase lifetime access. Different talks every day. Just sign up and setup your all access password now!
MONDAY JULY 15th
by: Sheila Cash, a New Human Master Coach
- Unleash Your Cellular Superpowers!
- Integrate Your Mind-Body at 5 Levels
- Activate the Catalyst that Releases the Old and Aligns You with Your Most Authentic Future!
by: Bryan Carroll, a Nutritional Therapist and Fellow of Applied Functional Science
- How Mold toxicity impacts your health
- Ways to test for mold in your home
- How to clear mold and mycotoxins from the body
by: Anna Garrett, a Hormone Expert
- What is perimenopause
- Early signs of perimenopause
- Lifestyle changes that can make a difference in your experience
by: Anna Dupree, a Health Coach
- Set yourself up for a day of healthy eating and living by doing this one thing
- The fastest way to feel more energized and less bloated
- How cooking at home can improve your health
- Is it necessary to supplement? I'll answer this question for you
- Why slowing down can do wonders for your health
by: Becca Rich, a Yoga Teacher
- Learn what connecting with yourself looks like
- Learn the tools to start making small changes in your life
- Learn about why yoga has something to do with it
by: Birgit Buenger, an Insomnia Analyst and Movement Leader
- Why can’t I sleep
- Your individual context matters so much
- What you can do by yourself to improve your sleep
- How to get further help
By: Lindsay Kaseem, a Nutrigenomics Counselor & Health Coach
- Why we struggle with sleep
- Healthy sleep habits
- Tools that you can self implement to get back to sleep
by: Marnie Dangerfield, a Wellness Coach and Advocate
Simple tips to reduce stress while increasing joy - loving awareness, letting go of perfection, and embracing personal responsibility with kindness and compassion.
by: Niomi Lindfors, a CBT & Mindfulness, Embodiment coach
- Sound to transform stress/low energy
by: Chris Bouguyon, a Medical Qigong Therapist
- Understand the 3 layers of Pain
- Develop a healthy relationship with Pain
- Mindfully integrate your Pain relationship into your daily life
by: Cecilia Mannella, a Registered Clinical Counsellor
- Rumble with grief
- Grief is a lifelong relationship directly related to love
- Make space for it and change how you see grief to live a life of joy
by: Elizabeth Andes-Bell, a Movement Educator and Somatic Healer
- Releases stress
- Revitalizes and massages the cells
- Relieves chronic pain, especially back pain
- Releases excessive stress while resolving emotional blocks and trauma
- Teaches you how to live and move through your world differently, via bio-tensegrity
by: Pamela Durant, a Certified Wellness & Lifestyle Medicine Coach
- Understand exactly what it is that you love about the food you eat
- Identify the habits that are not serving you in your nutrition
- Learn how to set goals related to nutrition and food that are meaningful for YOU
by: Eveline Bregman, a Professional Organizer for Eveline Organized Living
- Get insight on how clutter effects your mindset to reach goals
- Learn how clutter actually makes you reach for unhealthy snacks
- The next steps to a clutter free haven that helps you crush your health goals
By: Anne Lane, Naturopathic Practitioner
Even with a healthy lifestyle and eating "clean" or organic foods, we are all exposed to toxins. In this talk you will learn:
- Signs and symptoms you need to detox
- Major sources of toxin exposure
- How to reduce or eliminate exposure to everyday toxins
By: Dr Orlena Kerek, a wellness coach
- What is stress incontinence
-Why do I have it?
-What can I do about it?
by: Katy Lush, a Pilates and GYROTONIC® Educator
- Exercise vs Movement
- Intro to Alignment
- How to Stack Your Life
by: Lisa Kilgour, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Why is it so hard to stick with a new diet?
- Why it's easier to change WITHOUT willpower
- Change theory - how to create real life healthy eating
by: Charlene Gethons, a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher & Registered Psychotherapist
- Learn how to observe thoughts without attaching to them
- Recognize that thoughts are just thoughts
- Begin the practice of being present and in the moment
by: Sarah Grimaud, a Health Transformation Coach
- Learn the 2 essential (and enjoyable!) steps for longterm healthy habits
- Simple action steps included
- They're fun and improve your whole life beyond just your health!
- Plus! Two FREE gifts for you to take what you're learning even further!
by: Nora Meldere, a Holistic Wellbeing practitioner
- Nutrient Dense
by: Teresa Owens, a Nurse Practitioner
- Why it's important to have "The Talk" and who you should include
- 3 things friends and family need to know about Type 2 Diabetes to best support you
- 4 Dos and 3 Don’ts to explain to family and friends
by: Amanda Malachesky, a Functional Nutrition Health Coach
- What I learned from making the “magic pill” mistake several times over
- The 3 key steps to get you digestive and allergy relief from your diet
- The simple tool that shows you what you should and shouldn’t eat
by: Terry Roskovich, a Health and Nutrition Life Coach
- What is Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting Benefits
- Intermittent Fasting Methods
By: Samantha Goldsmith, a Holistic Heath & Business Strategist
- what are therapeutic grade essential oils
- how they work
- how to use them
- #hacks get powerful, quick results alleviate stress, anxiety, overwhelm, burnout, nervous tension, sleep issues, self esteem
by: Autumn Seibel, a Health Coach & Medium
- How to fully heal the deep grief of losing a loved one by connecting to our soul family in spirit both before the birth process and after the transition some call "death"
- How the power of a supportive tribe can help you develop your intuitive abilities and spiritual gifts
- How to consistently plant intentions at the new moon and harvest manifestations at the full moon by using the natural cycles of the moon to manifest your desires bringing your dream life into reality!
by: Kelly Stanley, a Mental Wellness Coach
- Expanding our definition of health to include mental health
- Bringing self-awareness and intention to our thoughts, feelings, and behavior
- Bringing more mental wellness into our lives by aligning our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors with our aspirational self
by: Bill Combs, a Health Coach and Herbalist
- Common Plants we consume, and the medicinal benefits they provide
- Using herbs in cooking and the benefits they give, besides flavor!
- How to incorporate some form of plants in every meal, and the health benefits of such a practice
by: Lindsey Makitalo, a Relaxation Yoga Teacher
- Meditation vs. Guided Relaxation and why both are helpful
- How to incorporate meditation into your daily routines
- 61 points meditation practice for Calm & Concentration
by: Katherine Mardesich, a Prenatal Wellness, Kundalini Yoga and Prenatal Yoga Instructor
- How to breathe correctly
- Three simple breath techniques
- How to bring breath work into daily life.
by: Katy-Rose, a Life-Direction Coach & Wellbeing Practitioner
- How thoughts work
- Thought challenging
- Common negative thoughts
- What to do about them
by: Ernesto Gutierrez, MD, Pilates and Posture Teacher
- How does stem cell therapy work?
- What can be cured by stem cell therapy?
- How to choose a stem cell clinic?
by: Kristen Iuppenlatz Grech, Pilates and Posture Teacher
- Create a strong, stable core while you have fun
- Activate mood boosting endorphins
- Calm your Fight or Flight response -with naturally contagious belly laughs
by: Dr Orlena Kerek, Wellness Coach
-Your weight loss journey
How to make it fun and easy
How to find a nutritional plan that works for you
by: Lucy Crisetig, a Creative Mindfulness Consultant
- Defining Creativity as a Way of Being Mindfully Attuned
- How Creativity & Mindfulness Weave Together to Connect Us to Our Wisdom
- Creative Activity (have pen, paper, water colours & brush handy)
by: Kelly Edwards, a Wellness Coach & Skincare Formulator
- Which foods should I eat to have healthier skin?
- Which ingredients should I avoid when selecting face and body products?
- How can I create a quick and easy skin care routine (that doesn't involve 10 products)?
by: Melinda Perez, a Faith & Fitness Instructor
- Effects of aligning affirmations with physical movement
- 10 min Stretch Demo
by: Lara Zakaria, an Integrative Pharmacist & Nutritionist
- Cutting through the confusion, the real definition of Paleolithic & Ketogenic diet
- Understanding the evidence behind them and the reported benefits
- Using the information to personalize the benefits of what we know
by: Kaitlin Harkess, a Clinical Psychologist & Yoga Teacher
- Chances are you experience regular stress, which leaves you vulnerable to anxiety and depression
- Stress can have a negative psychological and physiological impact
- Yoga can activate the "rest and digest" nervous system and help you cope better with stress (we'll talk about how!)
by: Stephanie Fein, MD, Chief Physician at Maintenance University
- The more you do this one thing, the thinner you stay.
- How important is exercise in maintenance anyway?
- Eating this will keep your weight off long term.
When you get a confirmation email, just click the link!